Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend round-up

Friday night my mom flew in from Texas to spend the weekend with us (really with Elizabeth).  :)

On Saturday we hung around the house for a bit and then ventured out to Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard to try some wine and eat a picnic lunch.  It was a fantastic day, warm and sunny with delicious food and great wine!

Elizabeth sleeping at the winery.


Enjoying our picnic.

The fabulous wine.  All gone...

Grandmother and Elizabeth


Ben and I
(squinting into the sun)





On Sunday, we hung around the house because it was raining all day.  I took mom to the airport this afternoon and we have been enjoying a lazy day. 

I hope you all had a great weekend as well!

2 comments:

  1. Okay commenting again! Miss Elizabeth is precious! And are you from Texas?? Small world if so! I'm from Texas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not from Texas, my mom just moved there. Thank you for the comments on Elizabeth!

    :)

    ReplyDelete