Thursday, May 3, 2012

Catching up...

It's been a busy week and half and I feel a little off since I haven't been blogging.  Let's do some catching up...

Last Thursday I was in a hit and run on my way to work.  It was raining a little and I was slowing down as I approached a red light and BAM! a large SUV crashed into the back of my little SUV.  I got out of my car to check out the damage and the other car drove off!!!  Yes, you read that correctly, they. drove. off.

So the rest of my Thursday was spent going to the doctor, getting neck xrays, talking to the insurance company, and taking my car to the repair shop.  And... picking up a rental car.  Yeah, fun.  I know.

Thursday night, Ben went to guy's night at the Verizon Center to watch the Wizards take on the Heat.  Pari came over and we watched the basketball game and ordered pizza while watching the little lady.

On Friday, I made it to work without any accidents and had a nice day collecting all of the student's permission slips and teaching class.  After work, the ladies and I enjoyed a late afternoon snack at a great Mexican restaurant in Del Ray.  I came home to enjoy the most wonderful dinner from my husband... he made an entire chicken!  Yum. Yum. Yummy! 

Over the weekend we relaxed and slept.  A lot.  Ben's cousins were in town and we hung with them for a bit.

This week has been a blur.  Ben has made a lot of good dinners this week and I will blog about that tomorrow (or Saturday).  I know he has really enjoyed these four weeks off (and I have really enjoyed all of the yummy food).  It will be hard next week with us both back at work, but I know that in 6 1/2 weeks, I will been on summer break.  Yay!

Here are some pictures of my girl baby from the past week...

I love this onsie.  I had it made by Haley from Lulabelle Park

Dad likes to zoom in



1 comment:

  1. hi! over here from kelly's korner linkup - i'm in the dc area also!
    that's so horrible about the accident :(

    ReplyDelete