Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Monday!

I am trying to cut diet coke out of my diet for good.  I am down to about half a can a day.  I am replacing my diet coke with lots and lots of water.  However, I enjoy a little flavor in my water.  For the last two weeks, I have been squirting some lemon juice into my water from the lemon juice bottle we have in the refrigerator. 

This weekend, Ben picked me up some lemons and so tonight I enjoyed freshly cut lemon in my glass of ice water.  So refreshing!



We enjoyed another walk today after Elizabeth got up from her nap.  The weather ended up getting very nice in the late afternoon (around 62 degrees) so Ben suggested we go play outside.  We decided to pull out Elizabeth's wagon and we took her for a long walk around the neighborhood.  By "we" I do mean Ben pulled the wagon and I walked behind or took pictures :)




(I thought the snow was funny in the 60+ degree weather)


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment