Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend Review



We have had a great weekend around here! 

It started off great because all of us are healthy and no longer sick!!!

Saturday we enjoyed our time around the house but in the afternoon went out and explored the neighborhood now that most of the snow is gone.  It was about 65 outside and felt wonderful. 
Of course, I had to snap a few pictures of my loves.

I also wanted to compare our walk from Monday to our walk yesterday...
























  Here are some more photos from our walk yesterday.  Check out Elizabeth's outfit, she picked it out.





Saturday night we went to our neighbor's house to celebrate Drew's birthday.  It was a good time and all the kids enjoyed playing with each other while the adults hung out.


This morning, Ben got up and went to Panera and picked us up a delicious coffee cake for breakfast.



This afternoon, while Elizabeth has been napping, I have been reading my new book.  Elizabeth and I went first thing yesterday morning to Barnes and Noble and picked up Chelsea Handler's latest book: Uganda Be Kidding Me.  I am about half way through and find myself laughing out loud all of the time.  She is such a descriptive writer that I feel like I am there on the adventures with her.  You should definitely pick up this book if you like Chelsea Handler.  And yes, I have a kindle, but I wanted this book in hardback.



 Hope you have had a great weekend too!












No comments:

Post a Comment