Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekend

We have had an unusually busy weekend and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

Friday night, Ben and I started off the weekend with a date night to see the new movie, Veronica Mars.

I liked the TV show (a lot!) and have been looking forward to this movie for months.  My fabulous cousins, Jessica and Noah, were nice enough to babysit for us so we could go see it.  Let me say- it did not disappoint.  I enjoyed every. single. minute. of this movie.  And, it was wonderful to have a date night with Ben.

Saturday morning we got up and Ben made delicious Sara Lee Coffee Cake for breakfast.  Elizabeth and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Sara Lee makes two different kinds of coffee cakes, butter streusel and pecan.  I think the butter streusel is way better, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.  :)

After breakfast we hung around the house and played a lot.  While Elizabeth napped, Ben watched PITT play in the ACC tournament and I went and got a pedicure.




In the afternoon we went outside for about an hour.  We went to the playground and took a long walk around the neighborhood.  Elizabeth LOVES playing on the playground and went down the slide dozens and dozens of times.

On Saturday night, Adam and Shelley came over for dinner and to hang out for a bit.  We had a lot of fun catching up and Ben made a delicious dinner.

Today we have been taking it easy and hanging around the house.

We hope you had a great weekend too!



No comments:

Post a Comment