Monday, July 31, 2017

Summer Bucket List: Lunch on the National Mall

Last week, the girls and I headed into DC to enjoy lunch on the National Mall, check out the Lincoln Memorial, and see some geese up close!  Caroline and I packed a picnic while Elizabeth was at VBS and we surprised her with the trip when we picked her up. 

 We had a picnic in the shade on the side of the Lincoln Memorial.

 These two are so silly :)

 They are all about "see-food" right now
 
 After lunch we walked over to the Memorial.
I took this selfie at the bottom of the stairs to the Lincoln Memorial.

 They were ready to tackle the stairs and see all the people!

Inside the Lincoln Memorial


 Elizabeth was excited to take a picture with me


 But not with me and Caroline. 
Hahahaha!



 Our view from inside the Lincoln

 Love showing these girls the history of our country.

 Caroline was taking these photos :)


 I tried to get a picture of them looking at me, but they were watching a kid slide down the monument.  It was a good lesson in what not to do, but not a great photo ;)

 We walked back to the car and the girls wanted to see the geese and the river



Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment