Tuesday, July 18, 2017

This and That

I was looking through my photos to try and catch up on the blog and I found a few to put together for a this and that post.  The girls are all over the place this summer, but sometimes they slow down for just a second and have a little down time.  That's what some of these photos are about.

 Caroline LOVES to make "snow angels" on the carpet.

 Her head is back because she is laughing at herself.
She thinks she's hysterical for making snow carpet angels.

 I love that she can crack herself up.





 Elizabeth is taking ballet this summer.
These are some pictures of her trying on her ballet clothes.
(Poses are all her own choosing)


Such a beautiful, happy, confident girl!

The girls and I walk the neighborhood several times a week.
I love it when they hold hands!
I pray they are always the best of friends.


Literally stopping to smell the flowers :)

 Another day, another walk, same dress for Caroline (these were about 2 weeks apart)

 LOVE these girls!!!

 And Caroline's LOVE for Elizabeth!!
She will follow her to the moon and back.

 Sweet girls :)
 
 Elizabeth wanted to try on Ben's tie after work a few weeks ago.


 Silly girl

 Snuggles with my baby one morning

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment