Sunday, December 5, 2010

2nd Annual Holiday Party

Last night was our Second Annual Holiday Party!  We had some much fun celebrating with our friends and enjoying the holiday spirit.  Ben made his home-made eggnog and I provided lots of goodies like crab cakes, quiche, and veggie, cheese, and meat trays.

Ben and I both had co-workers come over along with friends from our neighborhood and Adam and Brigette came down from Pittsburgh.  Our friend Dan came down from Philly because he loves a good Novak party. 

Before the party we watched the South Carolina game and sadly turned the game off during the 4th quarter and turned on the "fire".

Hope you enjoy these pictures!


Ben and I in our festive attire!

Ben and his co-workers.

My co-workers.

Adam and Brigette.  I love her tights!

Our candy bar.  We wanted our guests to leave with a holiday treat!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures..Looks like yall had a fun party. Merry Christmas to yall!!

    ReplyDelete