Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas spirit

I guess the snow we had today has put me in the Christmas spirit.  I love this time of year and the early release from school helped me enjoy some extra free time that I desperately needed.  Our home has been decorated for several weeks and I have been taking pictures of all things Christmas in and around our house.  I hope you enjoy!  And... Merry Christmas!

This is our Christmas Wreath on our front door.  I love it!  I got it at Home Goods this year.

Our stockings.  I made Ben's last year and my mom made mine when she was pregnant with me.

One of our Nativity scenes.

Our Christmas Tree.

Another one of our Nativity Scenes.
 
Frosty shots.  Yummy!!!!  These are a delicious holiday "adult" treat.

One of our holiday table runners.

This is our Christmas Card.  Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment