Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sunday Savings (on Wednesday)

So, no I do not think it is Sunday, nor did I forget to blog on Sunday.  I was waiting until I did my Super Doubles shopping at Harris Teeter today to blog for my Sunday Savings.

We shall start with last Wednesday...

I went to the mall with Ben for dinner (Chick-fil-A) and some coupon redeeming.
We went to Bath and Body Works to get prizes for my prize box.

We picked up 41 bottles of hand sanitizer at 75% off.  They were $1.50 each and I paid $0.37 each.  With any $15 purchase, I received any item of my choice up to $13 for free.  So I picked up a bottle of body lotion (normally $12) for me (For FREE!)

Original total: $73.50
Total spent: $15.93

We then went over to Macy's because Clinique is giving away a free gift right now with a consulation.  So, I tried out some new eye shadows (for free) and then received a free lip gloss and a free 'all about eyes' eye cream.


On Saturday...

I made a quick run to CVS to pick up some last minute Halloween candy.
I ended up with 6 bags of Snickers, 2 bags of Nerds, and 3 bags of Kit Kats.  I had a $4 off $20 purchase coupon, (3) $1.50 off candy coupons, and (1) $1.00 candy coupon. 
All of the candy was on sale for $2.50/bag.
The nerds were orginally $3.99/bag.
The snickers were orignally $4.59/bag
The kit kats were orignally $4.79/bag

Original total: $50.48
Total spent: $18.59


Today I went to Harris Teeter and CVS.  Super Doubles started today at Harris Teeter.
I got lots of good stuff at Harris Teeter today and will probably go back again this week once I go through my coupons again.  The only things I bought that I did not have coupons for were the yogurt (they were on sale) and the orange juice (regular price, boo).
I purchased: 2 boxes of Cheerios, 2 boxes of tacos shells, 8 yogurts, 1 Buitoni meal, Lysol wipes, Bounce sheets, 2 packages of gum, 3 pack of yeast, 1 bottle of Pellagrino water, carpet cleaner, swanson flavor additive, ban deodorant, aveeno lotion, garnier fructis shampoo, Texas toast, Hagan Dazs icecream, country crock butter, and band-aids.
I won't bore you will all of the coupon match-ups and sales.  However, I will tell you that:
I bought the Buitoni meal and received the Pellagrino water, Texas toast, and ice cream FOR FREE!
With coupons I received the band-aids, lotion, and butter FOR FREE!

Original total: $75.19
Total spent: $33.25

I then drove to CVS to pick up the few items I needed that would help me redeem the free $10 gift card.  I had coupons for everything I bought and a store coupon for $3 off any purchase.

Original total: $51.04
Total spent: $25.94 and I received a $10 gift card to Old Navy!


Original total for the week: $250.21
Total spent for the week: $93.71

No comments:

Post a Comment