Thursday, November 3, 2011

Baby girl Novak

I know that I have been updating weekly about my pregnancy and how much weight I've gained, etc. but I haven't really talked about how excited I am to meet my little girl.  Ben and I are over the moon that we are having a daughter and I can't help but look at little girl stuff ALL. THE. TIME. 

I keep thinking that it has hit me and that reality has set in that I am a mom.  But no friends, that reality has not really hit me yet.  I'm sure it will hit me the second day baby girl is here, and hit me like a ton of bricks.  She will be up crying at 3:30 in the morning and Ben and I will be running around trying to get her to stop.  At least this is the scenario I have playing in my head as to when Ben and I will realize that we really are parents and not just playing them on TV.  ha!

So in preparing for our daughter that will do nothing but sleep, eat, cry, and (hopefully) smile at us for the first few months, I have of course been designing a play room.  This has been in my mind until I saw a picture on potterybarnkids and it was my mental creation come to life.

I love the purple and white, especially since her room is going to be pink and green.  It is so feminine and organized and I love the baskets for all the toys.  Hopefully someday, something similar to this will be a reality for our daughter, but until then, I will continue to dream of the fabulous purple playroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment