Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DC Baby Shower!

I am so behind in updating so I am trying to catch up.  We have been so busy with the contractors here, traveling for Thanksgiving, working, and everything else.  Anywho- my friends in DC threw me a baby shower on November 19th.  It was so wonderful of Pari and Kelly and I am so happy so many people came and brought beautiful things to baby girl.  Ben and I are so truly blessed to have such wonderful friends.



Tons of delicious food!

And a very tasty cake!

Presents for baby girl...




Our friend Debbie made this for baby girl. 
I absolutely LOVE it!

Opening my last gift.  Johnson & Johnson products for baby girl!

Thank you to all my friends that came out for a wonderful afternoon.  I had such a wonderful time and I love all the gifts for baby girl.  Yay for baby showers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment