Sunday, November 20, 2011

Catching up with birthday fun and the nursery

The past two weeks have been a little busy in the Novak household so I am a little behind on my blog updating.  So here are our updates starting with November 7th...

Free dinner at Fuddruckers (they sent me an e-mail for a free meal for my birthday)

I also went to Victoria Secret and got a free bottle of shower gel ($10 value) and then over to Express and I got a free lip gloss ($7 value) (all courtesy of free birthday items with my birthday coupons).

On Friday, November 11th (2 days before my birthday) I came home from work and Ben had set-up a 3-course fondue dinner for us to celebrate!

Cheese fondue (first course)


Meat course (second course)


Chocolate fondue (third course)

So yummy!!!

Sunday morning (11/13/11), Ben surrounded me with presents (and breakfast) in bed.

I have been "hinting" for a door knocker with our last name for about 6 months.

My new camera!


On Monday, our contractors started on the nursery.  They were finished on Wednesday, here is the finished project!
Walking into the nursery.

New wall (on the right) and the new door!

Beautiful, happy yellow paint.

New door.

Ben building the first piece of furniture.  The changing table.

The finished product!

So, that's what we have been up to the last couple of weeks.  Busy celebrating and getting ready for baby girl.  We are super excited to have the construction done on the nursery and now we (and by we, I mean Ben) is putting together the rest of the furniture and adding all the fabulous details to her room.  Once it is all done, I have will post about the nursery.  Have a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment