Monday, November 7, 2011

Sunday Savings

Super doubles were going on this week at Harris Teeter!  I hooked up a bunch of good coupons and deals and then made my way to CVS.  I didn't save as much as I would have liked, but we were out of a lot of stuff and needed to stock up.  I did much better last Wednesday during the first day of super doubles, but still wasn't too bad.

We needed milk and juice.  The Sara Lee cake was free.
The 3 pizzas were 1/2 price plus I had $2 off for each.
The meatballs were buy one, get one free.


The muffin mix was buy one, get one free.  The chips were free with a coupon. 
I had coupons for the juice and sugar.  Everything else we needed
(except the Teddy Grahams, I was craving them)

The cokes were buy 3, get 2 free.

Original total:  $147.58
Total spent: $98.62


At CVS, I was working towards getting a $4 extra care bucks credit and spending the $30 to get a $10 gift card.


I only had a few coupons to work towards my items.  I had coupons for the Clorox wipes, Pledge, ALL, and Colgate toothpaste.

Original total: $81.13
Total spent: $38.52


Original totals: $228.71
Total spent: $137.14

No comments:

Post a Comment