Thursday, March 21, 2013

Favorite Things

There are a few things I find myself using over and over again lately.  As much as I always drink my diet coke with breakfast and use my Clinique moisturizer every morning and night, there are some new things that have come up over and over again recently.

I got these jean leggings from New York & Company.
I love, love, love them!
They are so comfortable to wear around the house or I dress them up when I got out for the evening.
 
 
The Clinique chubby stick came with a free gift with purchase and it is my new favorite thing!
My lips get really dry in the winter and this chubby stick keeps them nice and moisturized.
They come in a ton of colors, but I like the neutral colored ones to add a little color to my lips.
I completely blame my friend Ann for this next one...
After Easter last year, Ann bought some large bags of pretzel m&m's and brought them to school.
She offered some of them to a group of us... ever since then, I have been addicted.
They are perfect for people that need/like salty and sweet.
Yummy!
 
These Unicorn PJs I got for Elizabeth at Gap.
I think they are adorable and I love putting her in them.
She looks super cute!
 
 
So... those are some of my favorite things right now.
What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment