Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chicken in the Crock Pot

This afternoon I was racking my brain to come up with something good for dinner.  I remembered all of the barbecue sauce I had in the pantry and decided to make barbecue chicken in the crock pot.

Below are the steps to the easiest dinner ever.

 Get out a crock pot.

 Get out your chicken
(we keep frozen chicken breasts in our deep freezer)

 Get out your BBQ sauce

 Pour enough sauce to cover the bottom of your crock pot

 Place chicken in crock pot

 Cover chicken in BBQ sauce
Cook on high at least 3 hours or until chicken is done
(I cooked high 3 hours then low 30 minutes)

 We had rice and green beans as sides
(This rice cooks in the microwave in 10 minutes and
 the green beans take a few minutes on the stove)

The chicken is cooking!

Dinner is served.

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment