Friday, July 26, 2013

Thursday

Thursday was a busy day for us and I meant to blog about it yesterday, but I got pulled into an interesting evening (you will learn more in a bit).

Ben was working from home so we did not go to the gym in the morning (on days Ben works from home, we all go to the gym when he gets off from work).  So... in the morning I wanted to do something on our Summer Bucket List.

Our Summer Bucket List as of today
 
Everything we have done!
 
 
One of the things on our Summer Bucket List was to try a new park.  So, I found a new park for us to try and we went bright and early (about 8:40am) because Elizabeth had already been awake for two hours.  It was pretty cool yesterday morning and ended up being so nice at the park.  We stayed for almost a full hour (which is a long time with a 17-month-old).
 
 Climbing around.

 Enjoying the slide.

 Playing some musical pipes.

 She was on the swing for over half the time.


 
Our Thirsty Thursday was a hurricane!
 

 
Now for the interesting part of my day.  I won some money at an event, that I wasn't supposed to be at (because it was a guy's night).  I can't go into details, but yeah Woot woot!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment