Monday, September 23, 2013

A day in the life of...

Today I am doing "A day in the life of " blog post about my daily routine.  All of the photos capturing my day are from my phone or Ben's phone. 

My alarm goes off every weekday at 6:15am.  I hit snooze until 6:25am.  I get up and shower and get dressed and then I make the bed.

I don't like leaving the house or starting my day until our bed is made.

After the bed is made, I dry and straighten my hair.  I love my Chi Straightener and I use it every day.


After I am ready, I get Elizabeth up and dressed.  She has been sleeping in recently and so I have been getting her up around 7:20am during the week.


Once I drop her off at Mrs. Vicki's house, I drive to work.  I eat breakfast along the way and then when I get to work I am ready to start my day.

 This is my office.

My students spent the day running the mile. 
This was my view of work today.


After work, I was supposed to go to the gym.  However, my right leg has been really sore so I came home and iced my leg before I went to pick-up Elizabeth from Mrs. Vicki's house.


Once I picked Elizabeth up, we played and played until dinner time.  Below is the aftermath of us playing before dinner.


Dinner time!  We had homemade lasagna.  It was so yummy!
 

After dinner, I did some laundry for Ben and then played some more with Elizabeth.  We had so much fun playing in her tunnel that Uncle Adam and Aunt Brigette gave her.

 Ben's laundry



Elizabeth has gone to bed and Ben and I are now enjoying our evening together.  Hope you are having a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Great Day in the Life post. I used to hate running the mile in school! Yuck! Oh and I am also a can't go on with my day without making my bed kinda person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ida, thanks for stopping by again. If you hated running the mile in school, you will really hate my class- they do it every week. :)
    Isn't making the bed wonderful? I feel like I already accomplished something for the day.

    ReplyDelete