Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday night Brain dump

People seemed to enjoy my Brain dump from last week, so I thought I would do another one this week.

1. I have never seen Breaking Bad.  From everything I have seen on social media this week, I am missing out.  Maybe it will become our next Netflix show.  We have only three episodes left of The X Files

2. Elizabeth loves Minnnie Mouse.  Ben and I have never shown her anything that is Minnie Mouse related (TV, toys, etc.).  She has totally picked this up from her friends at the babysitter's house.


We told the grandparents about her new love of Minnie Mouse and Nana sent her a Minnie Mouse costume.  She loves wearing the Minnie Mouse ears and calls them her hat.


3. I discovered last week that my neighbor is a wine importer.  He dropped off the most wonderful bottle of wine.  If you have a chance- go pick this bottle up.



4.  I love Japanese food!  Chicken fried rice is my favorite.  I would eat Hibachi meals every single day if I could.  However, it is very expensive to eat Hibachi everyday and probably not the best for my arteries, so Ben has come up with a home made chicken fried rice.  I was craving it, and Ben very thoughtfully made it for us tonight.


5. The weather has been so wonderful this weekend.  We really enjoyed Clarendon Day yesterday after the race and today we played outside and took a nice long walk.  I love that Fall is here and the leaves are changing. and the weather is still warm in the afternoons.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment