Monday, September 30, 2013

What makes me happy

What is better than a list ?

How about a list of 25 happy things!  

These are the top 25 things that make me happy:
 
1 and 2. My husband and my daughter

 
These two make me more happy than I ever knew possible.

3.  Waking up naturally, without an alarm.
4.  A clean house!


5. Laying by the pool.
6. Turkey sandwiches from Subway with lettuce, tomato, onion, and a little light mayo
7. Running!  (yes, it makes me happy)
8. Getting a pedicure/manicure
9. Getting a massage
10. Going to the movies
11. Spending time with family
12. Playing cards (or any board game)
13. Eating cupcakes
14. Watching fireworks
15. Going out dancing
16. Travelling
17. Going to the symphony
18. Going to South Carolina football games


19. Date night
20. Making s'mores
21. Scrapbooking
22. Spending the day with Elizabeth
23. Yellow cake with chocolate icing
24. Watching Legally Blonde or The Blind Side
25. Burning scented candles


What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment