Sunday, January 19, 2014

Free Stuff Saturday

On Saturday, we enjoyed some freebies from around the house and around town.  I had not planned any of the outings in advance, but once I checked out the blog, Southern Savers, I decided the family and I would enjoy these free items.

 However, I had planned my free Saturday breakfast in advance.

Remember way back when (2 weeks ago) I talked about cutting groceries in half here and where I showed you my free Pillsbury Crescent Rolls?

Well Saturday morning, I turned those free crescent rolls into Cinnamon Rolls for Ben and I for breakfast.  Pair that with some sausage we already had, and we had a fabulous breakfast!

 I used this recipe.  It was simple and delicious!


In the afternoon, I went over to Edible Arrangements and picked up some FREE fresh pineapple for Elizabeth.  I had a coupon for a chocolate covered pineapple shape.  However, when I got to edible arrangements, I asked if I could have plain fruit since it was for my daughter.  They happily agreed, and even added an extra fruit pop.

 She got a flower pineapple fruit pop, and...

a heart pineapple fruit pop!

Elizabeth inhaled the heart pineapple pop for dinner last night,
we are saving the heart pineapple pop for tomorrow.


When I left Edible Arrangements, I headed over to Bath and Body Works for some FREE lotion.  BBW has three new scents they are releasing and you can get a 3oz bottle for FREE when presenting a coupon (Like on Facebook to receive coupon).

I picked the SKY scent and really like it.
(sorry for the blurry picture)


That sums up our free stuff Saturday. 

Did you get any free stuff this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment