Thursday, February 16, 2017

Valentine's Day 2017

I love Valentine's Day!

I love making the day special for my husband and kids.
And let's be honest, all holidays are more fun when you celebrate with kids!  :)

This year we continued are tradition of Krispy Kreme Valentine doughnuts and bacon for breakfast.

I got up early and had one breakfast with Ben before he left for work and a second breakfast with the girls when they got up in the morning.

Our table before anyone came downstairs :)

I didn't take any pictures of Ben and I enjoying our quiet breakfast together, but I do have 9023429 pictures of the girls opening their presents and enjoying breakfast. :)

Both girls got new shoes



Elizabeth helping Caroline open her shoes

And Elsa bubble bath!



Plus princess flashlights




The girls enjoyed their goodies :)




Elizabeth LOVES her new shoes



After breakfast, I had to get the girls dressed and ready to go because Elizabeth had preschool.  
The girls got cute shirts to wear from Nana and Pap Pap. 

Too busy looking at their flashlights to smile for the camera


I was waving at them and Elizabeth started waving back

One smile :)

Hugs!

After preschool, the girls opened a few more gifts that came in the mail.
They loved their cards from Aunt Barb, 
their goodies from Ga-Ga, and their goodies from Aunt Lolly and Uncle Andy!

So excited!!



Happy girls :)

At the end of the day, we met Ben at Johnny Rockets for our annual Valentine's Day Dinner.
The girls decided they wanted to wear "beautiful, sparkly dresses" so they asked me to put them in their red Christmas dresses.  Needless to say, we were the best dressed people at Johnny Rockets.  :)

Family selfie before we eat



The Novak ladies
 
Love my family!

After dinner, Ben had a little surprise for me:

This beautiful bouquet of flowers :)

And that's a wrap on Valentine's Day 2017.

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment