Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Favorites!

It's Friday!!

Today I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to share some of my favorites from this week!

ONE:

Silly selfies with my baby are always a favorite!
On this night we did some night swimming at the pool with a poolside pizza dinner.
I feel like that is what summer is all about- staying up late, having fun, and being silly :)

TWO:

Every night Ben carries the girls up to bed.
They always want to sit on his shoulders, be carried upside-down, or some other silly way.
I know this picture is super blurry, but it's my favorite because it truly captures what a 'blur' bedtime is for us with these silly girls.

THREE:

Earlier this week we hit up The Yards Park and this was my favorite picture from that day.
The girls had a BLAST and you can see that all over their faces.
My two little favorites!!

FOUR:

Selfies with my big girl and our big shades. :)
We went to the National Arboretum earlier this week and took this photo inside the Bonsai garden.

FIVE:

In the middle of the week I was craving deviled eggs so I came home and made some.
Thankfully, my neighbor Kyla helped me eat them :)
Deviled eggs...always a favorite (random) snack!

Happy Friday y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment