Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Favorites!

It's FRIDAY!!  Wahoo!

Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!


ONE:

 
Going bowling with these three for Ben's birthday was a favorite way to celebrate our special guy.
All of us love bowling and we had so much fun doing it for Ben's birthday.
Happy birthday to my FAVORITE guy!

TWO:


Birthday dates are also a favorite of mine!
As much as we had fun celebrating as a family during the day, Ben and I had a great date night celebrating his birthday with a yummy dinner and an outdoor movie.
Dates with my guy are always a favorite!

THREE:

We took the girls to a children's museum on our vacation.
Watching Ben play with the girls is always a favorite of mine.
Something about watching my man play with our kids, I just love it!

FOUR:

We had so much fun at the Lavender farm on vacation!
This is a family selfie (I think we are getting better at them, maybe?) at the farm.
The girls loved playing with the animals, smelling the lavender, and exploring the entire farm.

FIVE:

We enjoyed a few wineries while on vacation.
Wine tastings are ALWAYS a favorite! :)


Happy Friday y'all!

1 comment: