Friday, September 8, 2017

Life Lately

We are two weeks into the school year and I think we have finally gotten into a routine (and since I typed that, everything will probably fall apart next week). 

We have a morning routine and an after-school routine and both seem to be working well for the girls (and me).

Caroline and I have been dropping Elizabeth off at school and then going to the gym/running errands/having fun.  It took Caroline a good week and a half to get used to Elizabeth being at school all day- she did not like it. 

So... here's a little look at life lately:

 Caroline was all about blocks for two solid days.
All we did was build towers, sculptures, cars, and anything else with blocks.

 Here is her tower on top of a car

 Last week we skipped the gym one day and went to the playground instead
It was a lot of fun to play for an hour with my little girl and do everything she wanted

 Mid-jump photo.
When did she get so big???

 She likes the rock wall because "sissy likes the rock wall"

 Caroline and I surprised Elizabeth after school last Thursday and went to the pool.
It was the only day it was going to be over 80 for the remainder of our pool season so I said, 
why not?
 Of course we were the only people there


 I even surprised both girls with a pizza dinner delivered to the pool!

 Ben was off from work last Friday so we ran errands with Caroline
I love when he pumps gas and I don't have to :)

 Caroline liked having both parents all to herself

 Saturday we cheered on the Gamecocks!


 Yesterday... Caroline was ready to welcome fall.
Leopard print. Check.
Halloween shirt. Check.
Almost three-years-old. Check!


Elizabeth wanted a photo of her outfit too. :)

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment