Friday, April 20, 2018

Chick-Fil-A Kids Club

At the beginning of April, the girls and I went to Kids Club night at Chick-Fil-A Seven Corners.  The Rainbow Rock Band performed and my girls were so into it!  I spoke with several parents that night that had taken their kids to performances by the Rainbow Rock Band or hired them for birthday parties.  They were great entertainment, they interacted with every kid, and sang a lot of great songs that ALL the kids got into.

 
 I have never seen the girls rock out, it was great!







 Elizabeth LOVED this!




 All the kids were singing and dancing, it was so fun to watch!




 
Last picture, kinda blurry, but Caroline got to be a unicorn and I wanted a picture of her unicorn horn headband.  All the kids were animals in the zoo and Caroline got to be a unicorn. :)

Hope you enjoyed the dancing videos.

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment