Thursday, April 26, 2018

Life lately

Life lately has been a lot of our favorite things on repeat.  Caroline loves target, the girls love to snuggle, and I am loving my fresh hair. :)  Here is a look at life lately:

Fact:
Caroline's favorite store is Target.
Caroline's favorite things at Target are the toys and the dog.

I was in desperate need of a haircut and highlight!

Highlights first.

Haircut (and diet coke) second.
I cut about three inches off.
Yay for fresh hair!!

I took the girls to an early movie one day and they saw the poster for Incredibles 2.
The Incredibles is their favorite movie and they are beyond excited 
(meaning they ask me daily) for the sequel!

Sometimes, you just need a margarita

Caroline gave up naps around Christmas, boo...
But, if we run errands in the afternoon, she almost always falls asleep :)
Isn't she so cute??

Ben was at the office, so I took the girls to Bob Evans for kids eat free night.
Pancakes for dinner, yes please!

I mean, she is just the cutest!!😍😍😍


This was Thursday night before I flew to Florida on Friday morning.
Caroline was sad that I was leaving, Elizabeth loves to smile for a picture :)
 
Love my people BIG TIME!


It was time to get them ready for bed, but they decided to lay on Dad.

The love snuggling and climbing all over him.

Or you know, just laying all over each other :)


And two more car nap photos to end our post!


Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment