Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Super Doubles!!!

Harris Teeter started super doubles today.  For those of you that don't know what super doubles are...  it's when coupons valued at $1.98 or less are doubled.  Normally coupons valued at $.98 are doubled.  Here are some pictures of my super double deals:


All the groceries I picked up today.

The above items I got for free.

These are the items I paid for.

Items I got for free:

2 boxes of Ortega taco shells
Lysol wipes
1 container of Country Crock butter
1 Steamfresh vegetables
1 bar of Lindt chocolate
4 Strawberry Light and Fit yogurts
1 package of taco seasonings
1 jar of taco sauce
1 can of refried beans
2 containers of sour cream
1 ladies Deodorant
1 Philly Cooking Cream
1 McCormicks Seasoning


Now the details:

Total before coupons: $64.66

Total spent: $16.97

Total saved: $47.69 or 74%

1 comment: