Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Favorite things

Being on maternity leave allows me certain "benefits" that I don't normally have while I'm working.  Namely, free time to think about random things.  While I was thinking of some random things today, I began to think about some of my current favorite things.  Things I absolutely use every day and cannot make it through a day without.  (Okay, I could probably make it through the day without, but who wants to see that?  Not me!)

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Lotion.  I use this everywhere.
My hands, my legs, and my stomach.
Vanilla is my favorite scent and I stock pile this lotion when it's on sale and I have a coupon.

The only breakfast I have time for before Elizabeth wakes up.
Nutritious, I know.

Because who wants to have smelly breath?  Not me!
I always have a package of ice breaks, only the blue ones.
I don't like the other flavors.

Because I don't like coffee and I have a new born.
Every morning with my pop tarts, I have a diet coke.
Go me on being the good healthy example!

My clinique pressed powder.  I don't wear a lot of make-up, but I do use this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment