Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Savings

It's back to the coupon business after a few weeks off (I've been told having a baby is a good excuse).  Our grocery store (Giant) is running "Frozen Food Month" and if you spend $15 on frozen food, you get $5 off your next order, you spend $25 on frozen food, you get $10 off your next order, etc...

So I rounded up my coupons, made my grocery list, and checked with all of the specials going on at Giant.  It wasn't my best shopping ever, but it was nice to be back.


What we got...


1 loaf of bread
6 yogurts
2 containers of Breyers ice cream
1 apple sauce
1 body wash
3 bananas
1 bag of salad
2 frozen cakes
1 box of frozen fish
1 box of chicken
1 box of frozen pretzels
1 bag of mozzarella bites
1 bag of frozen vegetables

Original total: $62.80
Total spent: $42.34

* I also received $10 back to spend on my next order *

No comments:

Post a Comment