Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Target gameday

I hit up Target today for some game deals that I saw on Southern Savers.
I wanted to get a few Easter basket things for Elizabeth and some Easter basket fillers for Ben (and myself). 

I picked up some hair bows and pacifiers for Elizabeth but the best deals were on the games and that's what I wanted to share.


What I got...

Sponge Bob Memory Game
Cootie Game: Break the Ice
Yahtzee Flash
Bop It! xt
 Card game: Monopoly deal
Card game: Scrabble Slam!

The Sponge Bob Game was $7.04, I had $6 in coupons, so I paid $1.04
The Cootie Game was $7.79, I had $6 in coupons, so I paid $1.79
Yahtzee Flash was on sale for $15, I had $10 in coupons, so I paid $5 and got the card game: Monopoly deal for FREE
Bop It! xt was on sale for $15, I had $10 in coupons, so I paid $5 and got the card game: Scrabble Slam! for FREE

Total before coupons:  $78.59

Total spent: $12.83

Total saved: $65.76

No comments:

Post a Comment