Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sunday Savings

This is my shopping from Sunday.  I haven't had a chance to blog until now, but I did well with triples at Harris Teeter and Easter candy at CVS.

First up, Harris Teeter...

Harris Teeter was tripling all coupons under 99 cents.  When I went on Sunday they were out of a bunch of stuff that I wanted (I also went back today, but they were still out of all the good stuff).  Most of the things I bought were on sale except the lunch meat and bananas.
I bought: baby wipes, napkins, pasta, pasta sauce, lunch meat, bananas, bread, OJ, butter, yogurt,
meat balls, milk, pasta sauce, biscuits, and frozen vegetables.

Total before coupons: $66.63
Total after coupons: $41.77


Second up, CVS...

I bought 4 Snickers eggs and a bag of Jelly Beans.

Total before coupons: $4.72
Total after coupons: $0.04

*That's right... I paid 4 cents, the tax!*

I also got back $2.99 in Extra Care Bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment