Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Savings

Today's shopping was AWESOME!  No other way to describe it.    Okay, I will stop wasting your time with saying how awesome my shopping was... and just show you!

First up, CVS...



I "bought" 3 packages of diapers and 1 package of wipes...
And... I got the stroller for FREE!

Now I say "bought" because:

The diapers were on sale for 2/$19 and the wipes were on sale 2/$6.
The diapers are normally $11.99 each and wipes are normally $3.99 each.
The stroller is normally $18.79.
I had $15 in Extra Care Bucks and $7.25 in manufacturer coupons.

Total before coupons: $58.75
Total spent: $9.25
*I also got back $1 Extra Care Buck*


Now Giant...

We only needed breakfast and lunch items because we still have a ton of frozen stuff from last week.




The only things I bought without a coupon or not on sale were our lunch meats, milk, and bananas.
I bought: 3 packages of Pop tarts, 1 Yoplait Smoothie, 2 boxes of granola bars, 1 box of Snack Well bars, 2 4-packs of yogurt, 1 1/2 gallon of milk, 1/2 pound of hard salami, 1/2 pound turkey, and 4 bananas.

I had a $10 off coupon from my frozen food shopping from last week, and I had manfacturer coupons for the pop tarts, smoothie, granola bars, snack well bars, and yogurt.

Total before coupons: $43.27
Total spent: $18.46

Overall total before coupons (from both stores): $102.02
Total spent: $27.71

No comments:

Post a Comment