Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Butterfly snack

Last week I was responsible for Elizabeth's class snack.  

Since her class is studying caterpillars and butterflies, I looked for a cute snack idea 
to go with the unit of study.

This is what I found on Pinterest:


This is what Elizabeth and I made:

 (I had all the supplies, I just had to buy the grapes)
Elizabeth painted the clothes pins 

 She picked the colors and did all the painting herself


 Then we let her clothes pins dry :)


 The next day, Elizabeth picked out 10 sets of eyeballs.
I hot-glued them to the clothes pins.


 Then we washed the grapes and filled the bags.
We added the pipe cleaners at the end :)

Pretty easy snack and the kids all got to take home the clothes pin bug after they ate the grapes.

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment