Tuesday, May 9, 2017

EIGHT

Eight years ago today, Ben and I got married!!


You know what I've learned in eight years?  

Well, more than I could write and describe, but...

I do know that I can't imagine life without Ben.

Marriage has taught me how to love unconditionally.
Marriage has taught me how to compromise.
Marriage has taught me how to be part of team.
Marriage has taught me how to share my goals, dreams, and problems.

Together our family has grown, and I can't imagine what life would be like without the joy, happiness, frustration, tiredness, love, and laughter that our two daughters bring.

Thank you to our family and friends that celebrated with us eight years ago and continue to support us today.  A lot has changed in eight years, but a lot has stayed the same.

Happy eight years Ben, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment