Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a great weekend around here!  Mother's Day was a blast and we got a lot of work done around the house since it has been raining since Wednesday.  I started celebrating Mother's Day a little early (on Thursday) with a celebration at Elizabeth's school!

Elizabeth's class had a Mother's Day Tea for all the mommies :)


For years I have watched friends post pictures of their kids' pre-school Mother's Day celebration and so I was over the moon excited to attend my first one!  Elizabeth has loved every day of school this year and I loved celebrating Mother's Day with her and her school friends.

She made several cute (and personal) gifts and I relished every single minute of this special time.

On Sunday, I slept in and then finished my book in bed.  Once I got up, I came downstairs to homemade chocolate chip muffins, bacon, and champagne.  It was a wonderful breakfast with my people. :)

I opened a few gifts and then we got ready for the day.  Our plan was to head to a winery and enjoy a picnic after doing a wine tasting.



The girls took selfies while Ben and I did a wine tasting.


Family selfie while waiting for our next wine :)

We always love a good wine tasting!



After the tasting, we enjoyed a very windy picnic out in the fields of the winery.

But the view couldn't get any better!


 Ben trying to get a picture of us







The girls loved playing in the field after lunch



 Love these cuties!


 Singing and dancing


Dad and Elizabeth selfie

So happy!
Wine, picnic, and cake! :)



Sunday night we went in the backyard to take our annual mother's day pictures.
Due to all the rain, all the flowers had been washed away.
Oops.


I love this picture!!!

And all of these!!!




 I know these are blurry, but I wanted to share.
This is the girls playroom after I've been off duty for the day...

Elizabeth was so proud of the mess.

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment