Monday, May 8, 2017

Mini pizzas

Last week I mixed up our dinner and picked up ingredients for each of us to make our own mini pizzas.  The girls love helping me in the kitchen and I thought they would have a blast making their own dinner. 

The girls made their pizzas and later in the evening Ben and I made ours.  The girls had cheese pizzas, we had pepperoni, cheese, and bacon pizzas.  They were super easy to make and everyone loved them!

You need a can of biscuits, sauce, cheese, and toppings.

 The girls flattening out their crusts

 They loved this process :)


 I added the sauce.
Then each girl had a little bowl of cheese to sprinkle on their pizza.



 Elizabeth loaded hers up, Caroline kept eating the cheese.





 Lots of cheese :)

 She added the rest of her cheese


 Finished cooking!

Dinner plates.
I cut their pizzas into bites and they loved it!

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment