Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Crescent puff s'mores!

Last week it was rainy and cold and I thought it would be fun to make a warm snack for the afternoon.  Once Caroline woke up from her nap, the girls and I went down to the kitchen where I had set-up two "cooking" stations.



 Each girl had wax paper, a cup of chocolate chips, and a cup of marshmallows.  I rolled out crescent rolls for each girl and they filled them with chocolate chips and marshmallows.  Then we rolled them up, sealed the sides, and placed them on the baking stone.



 Each of them decided how many chocolate chips and marshmallows to add to their crescent rolls.

 Each of them got to make four snacks.


 All filled up and ready to go in the oven.

 Done baking@1
You can see where some of the marshmallow melted out.
Make sure you close up the sides well, I didn't do this and marshmallow leaked.

We each enjoyed these crescent puff s'mores!

You can find the recipe here.

I didn't follow it exactly, but they still tasted really good. :)

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment