Thursday, January 11, 2018

New year, new dinner ideas!

I have mentioned before that I struggle with making dinner and coming up with recipes for dinner.  I decided to look for some ideas on Pinterest and I thought I would share a few dinners that I am looking forward to trying out in the upcoming weeks. 

1. Easy Honey Garlic Shrimp


I found the recipe here at Sally's Baking Addiction and it looks heavenly!  I love seafood, but I am always so nervous to make it at home.  Does anyone else feel this way?  This recipe looks easy enough for me to handle and it only takes 20 minutes!  I already have all the ingredients in my refrigerator and pantry, except the shrimp!  I absolutely cannot wait to make this for dinner!


2. Cheesy Taco Pasta


This looks like a dinner that my kids are going to LOVE!  I grabbed the recipe from here, a very cute website called Dinner Then Dessert.  This dinner also suggests a prep time of 20 minutes (thank you!) and has all our favorite things!  This looks very yummy for one of our cold winter nights and I am looking forward to sitting down to eat this.


3. Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon



Again, I know one sheet/pan dinners are all the rage, so I am going to try this one sheet pan teriyaki salmon.  I found the recipe here and it's from a website called Damn Delicious.   This dinner is a little longer in time, 30 minutes, but I think still manageable.  I am a huge fan of salmon, green beans, and carrots, so I know I will enjoy this dinner.  I haven't made a lot of fish at home, so I am looking forward to getting out of my comfort zone a bit.


Please share any of your go-to recipes below in the comments section, I am always in search of dinner ideas (that kids will enjoy as well).

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment