Monday, January 1, 2018

Best of 2017!

 Happy New Year!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

I am so excited to start 2018 and I am looking forward to everything this new year is going to offer!

Since we are starting a new year, I wanted to take a moment to look back on some of 2017's most memorable posts. 

I enjoy looking back over the past year's posts and seeing which ones were the most popular. 
It helps me guide the content of my posts and it is just fun to review things we did this year.

Here are the Top 5 posts from 2017:
 
#5: Spring Break through the South: Part One
We spent the first part of spring break in South Carolina and had a blast with a bunch of friends.
We picked strawberries, went to the zoo, and I enjoyed a ladies night out!









#4: Show and Tell Tuesday: The Struggle is Real
I shared my dislike of making dinner (it is truly a struggle for me).
Making friends as an adult (it's so hard sometimes).
In this post I shared about my anxiety and my extreme dislike for making dinner
(so sometimes I try to get creative).



#3: Show and Tell Tuesday: Home Tour
I gave everyone a first hand look at our very patriotic house (it was almost the 4th of July).
We have made several changes since we purchased the house and it was so fun to share with everyone!  The girls' room and playroom were the two rooms everyone enjoyed the most.







 #2: Show and Tell Tuesday: Steal and Splurge
I shared my tips for couponing on food (which is my biggest steal).
And things I am happy to splurge on (traveling, highlights, and pedicures).

I am a total "couponer" when it comes to most things, but especially groceries.
This is absolutely my biggest steal. 
I haven't paid for tooth paste, tooth brushes, shampoo, or conditioner in YEARS!
All because of coupons!

 With all the money I save couponing for groceries, we are able to travel all over the country.
Travel is by far our biggest splurge!
This is Ben and I at the Grand Canyon

 Key West

 South Carolina

A little visit to Las Vegas before heading to Denver


#1: Trip to South Carolina!
We enjoyed my birthday, a girls night out, going to see my Gamecocks play,
and lots of play time for all six kids.





Happy Monday y'all and happy 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment