Friday, May 4, 2012

Home cookin'

Let me start off by saying I like food.  I just don't enjoy cooking very much.  Very, very, very fortunately for me- my husband does enjoy cooking.  Even more fortunate- he has been off from work the last month taking care of girl baby and has made some delicious dinners!

I took a few pictures of some of the delicious dinners Ben made for us.  I'm hoping to be able to recreate some of his master pieces and I am now (slightly) motivated to try some new recipes myself.

I don't have pictures of everything.  Ben also made lasagna, tacos, grilled chicken, grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, spaghetti and meatballs.  This is just to name a few.

Ben made a whole chicken in the crock pot along
with carrots and onions.  He made green beans and biscuits as sides.

Ben made pork chops with brown sugar and onions.
Green beans and sweet yellow corn as sides.

Ben made beef stew.  Yum!




Thank you Ben for a wonderful month of dinners!


*** Edit***

After Ben read my blog he reminded me that he also made cheese and ham quiche and chicken fried rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment