Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wait... it's Tuesday!??!

I've been saying that all day!  I keep forgetting that today is Tuesday!  Having Monday's off from work really throws me off as to what day it is.  But as someone reminded me at lunch, in a few weeks I won't have any clue what day it is because I will be off for summer!  Yahoo!

So here are some of my random thoughts:

I loved spending all day in bed on Saturday watching movies and I am so glad Ben wanted us to do that to relax!

I love kissing Elizabeth all over her stomach, arms, and cheeks.  She has started giggling A LOT when I do this and it makes me giggle and we just sit there and giggle and giggle.  I love it!

I really, really enjoy rotisserie chicken- we may make this a weekly dinner.  It is soooo yummy!  (And you can eat it for 2 nights in a row!)  Yum Yum!

Speaking of dinner- I love when Ben grills!  Last summer I couldn't stand red meat and we opened our grill maybe once- we have a lot of catching up to do this summer.  We had left over hamburgers and hot dogs last week from his camping trip and I think we have a few left to enjoy this week!  Yum Yum!

Today I started my new work-out.  Meaning, I started working out.  I haven't done so since my car accident because my neck has been really sore.  I did 30 minutes of cardio (15 on the treadmill and 15 on the bike) and then lifted for a bit (about 20 minutes).  This was also the first time I took Elizabeth to the gym daycare.  She slept almost the entire time and I am so glad that she did well.  Hooray for getting in shape (because despite my argument of round being a shape, Ben says that it isn't).

I have seen one episode of 'Mrs. Eastwood and Company' and the housekeeper says "yum yum!" all the time and since then I can't stop saying it.  Yum Yum! (see above)

Stacy will be here in two weeks!  I am super excited and I tell Ben every day that Stacy will be here soon.  Last time we were together was October...

Have a great week!



Yum Yum!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited too! I can't wait to meet my goddaughter (and hang out with you of course)!!!!

    ReplyDelete