Thursday, May 17, 2012

Triple Coupons and Thirsty Thursday!

I promised there would be more shopping at Harris Teeter and there was!

I went this morning and picked up (2) packages of Pampers wipes and (2)  Kraft Fresh Takes seasonings. 


The wipes are normally $3.29
They were on sale for $2.89
I had (2) 75 cent coupons that tripled to $2.25
So I paid $0.64 per package of wipes!

The Kraft Fresh Takes are normally $2.99 each
I had (2) 75 cent coupons that tripled to $2.25
So I paid $0.74 per package!

Total before coupons: $12.56
Total spent: $2.97




After work, I picked up Elizabeth and Ben and we went back to Harris Teeter.  I didn't do so great this time around because I bought a couple of things that I did not have coupons for.


I got Trix cereal, 1 box of bagel bites (no coupon), 2 packages of cookies, 2 Lindy's Italian Ices,
2 Dove bars, Icebreakers mints (no coupon), 2 packages of tuna, and 1 package of sausage.

The cereal, Italian ice, and sausage were on sale (plus coupons!)

Total before coupons: $33.18
Total spent: $19.74




Thirsty Thursday continues...


Ben made our Thirsty Thursday drink tonight.
It's an oldie but goodie.
Orange Juice and Vodka (we used our orange infused vodka from last week)



Cheers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment