Friday, May 4, 2012

SUYL- Making new friends

On Kelly's Korner today, she is doing a 'making new friends' blog post to help people in similar areas link up. 


Hi there!  My name is Abby and I am married to the most wonderful man, Ben.  11 weeks ago, our daughter Elizabeth entered our lives. 

We live in the DC area, I am a teacher and Ben is a government employee. 

We got married (almost) 3 years ago (May 9, 2009) in my home town of Atlanta and then I joined Ben in DC.  I attended The University of South Carolina for my bachelor's and master's degrees. 

I love to travel, find new local wineries, scrap book, and play with my daughter.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's blog!!! My husband and I just moved here a few months ago from Texas! He is originally from South Georgia! He works for the government too and I am a teacher (turned SAHM!)

    Just wanted to say hi! Your daughter is adorable!!! I have a six month old little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm stopping by too. i loooove local wineries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Mallorie and Krys!

    I love Kelly's Korner and how she connects so many people.

    ReplyDelete