Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Savings and Last of the Home Cookin'

I hooked up some good/decent deals at CVS today and then loaded up on groceries at Giant. 

First up, CVS...


There are a couple of deals this week that I took advantage of.

First, if you purchase $25 in Huggies products, you get $10 extra care bucks (ECBs)
Second, if you purchase $25 in other select products, you get $10 ECBs.
Third, if you spend $20, you get a 12-pack of coke products for 99 cents.


I purchased a box of diapers, a 3-pack of wipes, 1 (12) pack of diet coke, razors, sunblock, and tampons. 

I had 2 of the same coupon for tampons.  Buy 1 box of 36+ count, get a 18 count free. 

Total before coupons: $87.11
Total spent: $61.46
Got back $20 in ECBs

I used the $20 in ECBs and the $10 in Similac coupons to get the formula for FREE!
Which is a savings of over $30!


Second, I went to Giant...


This is shopping for the next few weeks.  I only had a few coupons, but I purchased a lot of sale items and stock up items.
3 boxes of Cheerios, 2 taco kits, 2 packages of sausage, 10 yogurts, bread, 2 boxes of granola bars, 2 OJs, 2 types of milk, bananas, hot dogs, ground turkey, special K bars, eggs, and pasta is just some of the stuff I got.

Total before coupons: $119.79
Total spent: $95.51



Tonight was our last 'Home Cookin' by Ben before he returns to work tomorrow:

Steak, twice baked potatoes, green beans, and Cesar salad!
Yummy!


1 comment: