Tuesday, October 30, 2012

15 to 31

15 days until I am celebrating my 31st birthday!
 
LOVE this dress from Express.  Sequins rock!
 
 
Today I was bad again, this darn Frankenstorm (yes, that is my excuse) has really rocked me off my diet and exercise regimen.
 
Today I weigh: 143 (I've gained back 1 pound, BOO!!!!)
 
Today I ate-
 
For breakfast:
2 Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars- 220 calories
 
For lunch:
Left over chicken fried rice and 1 skinny cow bar- 430 calories
 
For dinner:
Pasta, meatballs & sauce, glass of wine, and 1 slice of chocolate cake- guessing around 1290 calories
 
Total calories: 1940 (BOO!!!)
 
I did not exercise today.  Tomorrow is a new day and I must start fresh.  I am really hoping that I have not gained more than a 1/2 pound after today.  I am disappointed in myself, but once you fall off the horse, you gotta get back on.  Work returns tomorrow and structure always helps me. 
Now... I have to avoid the Halloween candy.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment