Tuesday, October 23, 2012

22 to 31

22 days until I am 31!!!

How fabulous is this Gamecock birthday cake!??!!!


So, I tried something new today.  I weighed myself at different times of the day.  Normally I weigh myself at the same time every morning.  Right when I get up, I get on the scale.

Today I did that, I got on the scale as soon as I got up.  I weighed 145.2.  I was a little irritated because yesterday I weighed 145.  However, I reminded myself that I lifted yesterday and so maybe that 0.2 pound weight gain was muscle :)    (optimistic?)

But, after the gym today I weighed myself again.  144.4
I was elated!  Jumping with joy!!!

Then I ate dinner.  Back to 145.2.  I guess I will have to see tomorrow morning.

However, I wore my old shorts to work this morning and I had to pull them up all day.  I had several students tell me I need to get a belt.  Ha!  I guess those shorts are done and I need to bite the bullet and buy some new shorts before I reach my weight loss goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment