Monday, October 29, 2012

16 to 31

In 16 days I will be 31 years old!
 
How fabulous is this coat from Ann Taylor loft!?!
 
Today I was off from work because of Frankenstorm.  Ben worked from home and Elizabeth and I played around the house.  I also got a lot of scrapbooking done!
 
I was pretty good today until we went to our neighbors house for dinner.
 
Today I weigh: 142.8
 
Today I ate-
 
For breakfast:
2 Chocolate Peanut Butter Special K bars- 220 calories
 
For lunch:
Left over fried rice- 520 calories
 
For dinner:
Snacked on hummus and pita chips, then had 1 serving of spaghetti and sauce, 1 mini hersheys bar, and 1 reese's.  - guessing around 800 calories.
 
Total calories: 1540 (whoops!)
 
I did not work out today with my trainer.  It was supposed to be our last session but got postponed until next week because of Frankenstorm.  I hope to work out tomorrow, but we will see if we have power/if the gym is open/ if I can make myself do it.
 
Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment