Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Things I'm loving right now!

It's FALL!!! 

I love Fall, and the slightly cooler temperatures. 
 
We have been super busy around here and it continues to be hard to find time to blog and be motivated to blog.  I thought writing about things that I am loving would be a great way to get back into the spirit of blogging.  I began blogging because I thought it was a great way to document my newlywed life, travels around the country, and life in general.  Now as a new mom, I like the idea of blogging to document Elizabeth growing and things we do together.  It's so hard to remember every detail and blogging definitely helps with that.
 
Anywho...things I'm loving right now.
 
MY GAMECOCKS!!!
 
 
We are a Top 10 team and we have been playing (mostly) great football.  I love watching the games every week and cheering on the garnet and black!  Elizabeth is getting very into cheering for the Gamecocks and we have been rotating her Gamecock outfits every week.  I hope to make it to a game this year (maybe the national championship!)
 
 
 
Full disclosure: I did not take this picture.
However, I am LOVING the changing leaves.  I love the reds and oranges everywhere.
I definetely think that Virginia is the pretties state in the Fall.
We have some beautiful tress in our neighborhood that I keep forgetting to take pictures of.
That is a must do this week before all the leaves are gone.
 
 
 
Full disclosure: I did not take this picture.
However, I am LOVING the pumpkins I see everywhere.
We have a family tradition we started the year we got married and go to a beautiful farm in Maryland to get our pumpkins.  I am looking forward to taking Elizabeth this year and getting her first pumpkin!
 
 
 
Full disclosure: This is not from my phone.
However, I am using this app.  It's called My Fitness Pal and I am LOVING IT!!!
This app has helped me get down to my pre-baby weight and then drop an additional 10.
My goal is another 10-15 pounds.
With the help of My Fitness Pal, I am loving my new size 8 jeans!!!
 
 
 
This is a new product I just started using from Clinique.
Full disclosure: I have only used it for 3 days.
However, I already see a change in the dark circles under my new-mom eyes.
 
 
 
And oh yeah, I am LOVING my GAMECOCKS!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment