Friday, October 26, 2012

20 to 31

In 20 days I will be 31!
(sorry this is a day late)
 
 
How about this delicious looking stand of cupcakes?
I love cupcakes as much as cake!
 
 
Thursday I weighed 143.4.
 
 
Thursday I ate:
 
 
For breakfast:
2 Special K Chocolately Peanut Butter Bars- 220 calories
 
For lunch:
Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar, Light Strawberry Yogurt, 3 TSP. of Hummus, veggies for dipping (carrots, broccoli, bell pepper)- 355 calories
 
For dinner:
1 hot dog, 1 serving size of tater tots with ketchup - 530 calories
 
 
In the evening I enjoyed:
1 apple martini for Thirsty Thursday (and forgot to take a picture) - 243 calories
 
 
Total Calories: 1340
 
 
For my workout:
 
I did a 5K on the treadmill in 36 minutes (which is 4 minutes faster than my run with the stroller!)

After running, I did a little bit of lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment